• Homes with up to 5 bedrooms •
$125.00 for a staged home or as-is. One of our experienced real estate photographers will arrive at the property to take high resolution, HDR photos of your home/listing for you. We ask that the listing agent or owner be present. Within 48 hours we'll upload 35 or more images ready for MLS to our K.S.N. Images, Inc. server for you to easily download.
• Homes with 6-7 bedrooms •
$200.00 for a staged home or as-is. One of our experienced real estate photographers will arrive at the property to take high resolution, HDR photos of your home/listing for you. We ask that the listing agent or owner be present. Within 48 hours we'll upload 35 or more images ready for MLS to our K.S.N. Images, Inc. server for you to easily download.
• Homes with 8 bedrooms or more •
Please email us for a price proposal.
24 Hour Rush Available: Add $35.00
Same-Day Turnaround: Add $80.00
Property must be scheduled to be photographed before 12:00 noon.
• Commercial Real Estate •
Please contact us with your specific needs and we will provide you with a Proposal.
Payment is due before images are available to be downloaded & viewed.
Business checks, cash, and credit cards are acceptable.
Here's how we work to make your home/listing look its best:
1) We photograph the outside of the house, including all
exterior elements (garage, pool, pool house, guest house, barn, etc.). While we're photographing outside, please bring any pets you have inside. Once we're done, you can bring them back outside.
Also, please remove your cars from the driveway and close your garage door.
2) We then begin with the interiors. We walk to the front door to get the feel of the house when you first walk in. Before walking into your home we will change into a clean pair of shoes. At this time we do a quick walk-through of the interior with the real estate agent or the property owner to go over anything we think should be moved or cleaned up. Your pets can be inside, but many pets are uncomfortable with the sound of our electronic flashes, so you'll probably want to keep them far away from where we're photographing.
3) Then we go back to the front door and start photographing the house. Off of the foyer sometimes there is a sitting room or a small office, we start there. We'll spend a lot of time in the kitchen as that is a strong selling point of the house. From there we move onto the living room, dining room, and any other important aspects of the home on that floor. Then we photograph the bedrooms, usually beginning with the master. We'll finish off with the basement.
The amount of time of the shoot depends on the size of your home/listing. A four bedroom, two bath home, with a garage and basement, takes approximately an hour and a half.
48 hours after the shoot you'll receive an email from us with the link to your hi-resolution images suitable for electronic and print media.
We're looking forward to working with you!
K.S.N.I. Architectural &
Real Estate Photography
2 New Road, #3
Aston, PA 19014