We cover Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware.
One of our experienced real estate photographers will arrive at the property to take high-resolution, HDR photos of your home/listing for you. We ask that the listing agent or owner be present.
24 hours after the shoot you'll receive an email telling you that your images are available.
When payment is received, you will receive an email with a link to your high-resolution images suitable for electronic and print media.
You will receive 75 to 200 images, depending the size of your home.
• Up to 4,000 square feet $135.00
• 4,001 to 6,000 square feet $225.00
• 6,001 to 7,999 square feet $375.00
• Homes larger than 8,000 square feet, please email us for a price proposal.
Same-Day Turnaround: Add $80.00
Property must be scheduled to be photographed before 12:00 noon.
• Commercial Real Estate •
Please contact us with your specific needs and we will provide you with a Proposal.
Payment is due before images are available to be downloaded & viewed.
Business checks, cash, and credit cards are acceptable.
Here's how we work to make your home/listing look its best:
1) We photograph the outside of the house, including all
exterior elements (garage, pool, pool house, guest house, barn, etc.). While we're photographing outside, please bring any pets you have inside. Once we're done, you can bring them back outside.
Also, please remove your cars from the driveway and close your garage door.
2) We then begin with the interiors. We walk to the front door to get the feel of the house when you first walk in. Before walking into your home we will change into a clean pair of shoes. At this time we do a quick walk-through of the interior with the real estate agent or the property owner to go over anything we think should be moved or cleaned up. Your pets can be inside, but many pets are uncomfortable with the sound of our electronic flashes, so you'll probably want to keep them far away from where we're photographing.
3) Then we go back to the front door and start photographing the house. Off of the foyer sometimes there is a sitting room or a small office, we start there. We'll spend a lot of time in the kitchen as that is a strong selling point of the house. From there we move onto the living room, dining room, and any other important aspects of the home on that floor. Then we photograph the bedrooms, usually beginning with the master. We'll finish off with the basement.
The amount of time of the shoot depends on the size of your home/listing. A four bedroom, two bath home, with a garage and basement, takes approximately an hour and a half.
We're looking forward to working with you!
K.S.N.I. Architectural &
Real Estate Photography
2 New Road, #3
Aston, PA 19014